Occupational therapy aims to help people participate in everyday occupations. Occupations are any activities that occupy time and bring purpose to life including self-care (e.g. dressing, showering), productivity (e.g. education, work) or leisure (e.g. recreation, enjoyment).
- Occupational Therapy Across the Lifespan
- Functional Assessments
- Home Modification Recommendations and Facilitation
- Equipment Prescription
- Development of Daily Living Activities and Life Skills
- Service Linkages
- Falls Prevention and Education
- Continence Assessments
- Oedema Management and Pressure Garment Prescription
How to Access Services
- See your GP for a referral through Medicare or Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA)
- National disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Private services available without referral.